Tuesday, September 28, 2010

9-28-10

So after class today I felt much more comfortable about the clay muscles we're building.  It seems very manageable and I'm excited and ready to re-tackle the spinal muscles.  We also did some drawing from a model today for about an hour.  We started with drawing just the center line of the model and that was what each 15-second drawing consisted of, but we worked our way to a cross contour drawing.  During this Amy came and talked to me a little bit more about the directions of the lines, I am looking forward to doing more cross-contour drawings and am thinking I might bring out my shell and start practicing at home to get a better hang of it.  I did take some pictures with my phone of my current clay muscles (which I will be redoing) and a picture of the cross-contour drawing I did.  I don't have time to post them tonight but hopefully next time I post I will be able to include them.  I think that's about it for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment